Saturday 8 October 2011









So with our friend's wedding at the end of the month of course there are other occasions that come a long with it and a kitchen tea is all part of the journey.


  So to bring some colour into this dreary stormy day here in Brisbane I thought I'd brighten my blog with all things Kitchen Tea thanks to Pinterest (be warned if you come follow me I'm mildly addicted but you can follow me here) whilst waiting for my vanilla sponge cake, gluten and dairy free of course ;),  to bake.

 aren't these cute favours?



 .



My cake won't look anything like this but they are very cute and so well done.











If I had been more organised I'd have done something a little more like this to take as it's such a cute gift idea will have to keep it in mind for the next one.





Well my cake is baked so I'm off to finish that and spend some time with the kids this morning as I will be out most of the afternoon.

I hope you are having a nice day, the storm has passed here so hopefully the rest of the day will be nice as I have 45minute drive to get there.

Queen of the Monkeys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment