Wednesday 17 August 2011

Mini project week

This week is mini project week in our house.


A few things I've had on my never ending to do list, I've either started or been wanting to start, are getting done (well hopefully).


Mine includes painting a bunch of things including painting the shoe boxes for our entry cubby, finish the brag boards for the girls (almost done just need to add my top coat) organise my craft cupboard better so the office  can be more functional as an office and looks more professional for King of the Monkeys new business as it's been years since I've had to share it fully with him so my sewing and craft things have kind of exploded unchecked oops. I also have a few extras which will be gifts for the kids for Christmas so that'll be blogged about at a later date


Do you have a list of things you have been putting off? Maybe this could be your project week too?

Queen of the Monkeys


No comments:

Post a Comment